HD-3306C High-Speed 4 Hot 2 Cold Roll Laminator
Since 1995 Huanda has been manufacturing different types of high-speed 4 hot 2 cold roll laminators. If you are looking for a reliable and trusted manufacturer, Huanda is your perfect choice.
- LCD Display: Temperature, Fan, Speed Status.
- 4 Hot & 2 Cold Rollers Good Laminating.
- High Speed, Variable Temperature & Speed Control.
- Extensive Application Scope.
|Inside the roller
Characteristic and Use:
Our company is developed a new type of laminator: quick warm-up time and power-saving. HD-3306C is a top-quality laminating machine, easy to operate, and the laminated item will come out flat and lucent. Lamination also can protect against the tide, water, fading, and altering, so the laminated documents can be kept for a very long term.
- Temp. Reach indication: At the first time of heating, the smiling face blinks, when temp. Reaches the set rate, the smiling face will be on all the time.
- Heating progress: Show the heating process, when it is full, which means that the temp. Reaches to the set rate.
- Roller running direction indication: Show the roller running forward or reversely.
- Temp. Indication: Show the set temp. Or meas. the Temp., temp. can be set between 0℃ and 160℃.
- Speed indication: Show the set speed, the speed can choose between 0 and 9 directly.
- Mode indication: 4 sets of fixed lamination mode can be chosen directly, add another set of setting mode, and another one set of cold mounting mode
- Status indication: Show the machine working status.
RUN: forward REV: Reverse
COLD: cold mounting STAY: ready mode
- Mode selection: 4 sets of fixed laminating modes can be chosen directly, every set of temp. and speed is not same, choose the suitable model according to the film thickness,
Thin-film: low temp. Or high speed or both thick film: high temp. Or slow speed or both
- Temp. set: there is two ways:
- Fine adjustment: press the temp. control button once by once
- rapid adjustment: Press the temp. control button for a long time.
- Speed selection: 9 grades of speed choose the suitable speed according to the film thickness.
- FAN: start and stop the fans.
- Meas. temp. Button: Press this button can know the temp. of the hot rollers.
- Start/Stop button: Start and stop the machine
- Reverse: Press and stay this button, rollers will run reversely, and the film will return.
- Connect the machine to the power（220V ，50HZ），turn on the machine(the switch is at the back of the machine) LCD will be lighting will show the last time set temperature the machine does not run and heat.
- You can choose the suitable mode or set the suitable temperature and speed according to your film thickness.
- Press the RUN button, the machine starts to work, the LCD will show the motor running, the progress bar of the heating will increase one by one.
- After heating 3-5 minutes when temp. Reaches the set number, the bar will be full, and the smiling face will stop blinking, or there is a buzzing, now you can start the laminating work.
- Put the item into the pouch film, please put the closed end of the pouch film into the machine first, after several seconds, the laminated item will come out at the back of the machine.
Note: please do not put the open end into the machine first, or else, the laminated item will be ruffled or the pouch film will wrap around the rollers.
- During the laminating, if you find the item is not put in a good position, you can press the REVERSE button and stay it, the motor will run reversely and return back the film, you can lay the item again.
- This machine has a memory function, the last time set temperature and speed can be saved automatically, do not need to set up them again next time.
８. Finish working, please set up the temperature below 100℃, keep the machine running about 3~5 minutes in order to cool down the rollers, this can prevent the rollers from broken owing to the hot temperature, and then press the “OFF” button or turn off the machine
Both temperature and speed of this machine can be adjusted 25℃ room temperaturerecommend the following temperature and speed
Reference list of the pouch film thickness, temperature and speed
According to the pouch film size, thickness and material, maybe you also need to adjust them like the following:
if the temperature is too low, and the laminated item is not clear, we can increase the temperature;
if the temperature is too high, the pouch film is wrinkled, you can reduce the temperature.
if the speed is too fast, and the laminated item is not clear, we can reduce the speed;
if the speed is too slow, and the pouch film is wrinkled, you can increase the speed.
1.Lay the machine in a dry and clean place, should be far away from the flammable things.
2.Do not let the water into the machine, do not put other items on the machine when working.
3. For your safe, please connect the machine to the ground wire.
- Please do not repair the machine with the power connected.
- Please clean the rollers with a soft cloth in alcohol, forbid using the petrol or other diluting agents, also forbid using the metal tool to scrape the rollers.
- Please do not enter to unseal side of the pouch film into the machine first, this will lead the pouch film to be wrinkled or the pouch film winds around the rollers.
- When putting the pouch film into the machine, please put the pouch film at the middle of the two input lines.